Do not leave keys visible

If you leave keys in the house when you are out, your insurance is invalid

no its not ..................

---------- Post added 10-02-2013 at 18:46 ----------

Somebody I know woke up to find his car gone. The thieves had used a flame torch to silently cut/melt a hole in his plastic door to gain access to the locking mechanism.

This is quite common now apparently.

no its not ................

Just a hands up might seem a daft thing to say but don't leave your house and car keys on the work top . Been a few attempted break ins at Hillsborough by lifting keys from work tops with washing props and various other implements through letter boxes . What is this world coming to !

I keep my keys where the sun don't shine. If burglars wake me up to coerce me into revealing the location, I will tell them and they can fetch them themselves :banana::banana:

---------- Post added 10-02-2013 at 20:16 ----------

If you leave keys in the house when you are out, your insurance is invalid

You silly sausage.

While we're at it though, if you get burgled while you're out and you're one of these teapots who feels the need to update their status on facebook with something like "SoAndSo is currently getting sloshed, catching up with long lost friends in Bar X" or "SoAndSo is currently enjoying a well deserved break on the beach in Hawaaii, 40+ degrees!!!" and the insurance company happen upon this information, they can refuse to pay out.

Archived