3 things to do before you die

All depends on the mode of death....If I was to get hit by a bus then my only wish is that my underwear was clean to spare my mother embarassment and shame.......

:wink: soz being flippant :P

Before I shuffle of this mortal coil, rung down the curtain and joined the choir invisible I would have liked to.......

1. Have visited Egypt and rode on a camel

2. Left a legacy for my family to be proud of

3. Find a decent bra that actually fits!!! :loopy: I have yet to achieve this despite numerous fittings Probably more of an insight into my life than people need to know

1) see earth from space

2)think for at least one week that I am being the best thats possible for me in my life.

3)be in "true and everlasting love" - finally dying simulataneously with my partner at a ripe old age.

tricky

Originally posted by DaBouncer

1) 'Do' Brittney Spear (although I'll accept: Sophie Ellis Bextor / Denise Richards or Drew Barrymore) :thumbsup:

2) Become a millionaire

3) Master 3 martial arts

Not ambitious at all then DB? :)

I was looking for ideas, cos I could only think of two:

1) Drive the Stelvio pass in a Pagani Zonda C12s

2) Fall in love (you can have Britney DB, i'm taking Sophie)

The second one is proper girly I know, but it'd be cool.

Couldnt think of a third one, but seeing the earth from space would be awesome. Good idea that one, Rain :thumbsup:

Archived