3 things to do before you die

Originally posted by caz2

Quote:-

"I fully support your attempt at number 3 Caz.

Feel free to call upon me for assistance"

I thank DaBouncer for this kind offer of assistance but i've heard about you before! Lets just say your reputaion preceeds you!!

I know i'm probally being dense but will someoone tell me how to do the quote thing properly?

LOL..... who's been talkin then eh?

I'm a nice guy me! Not at all a womaniser.

Good luck with your 3 things then Caz... keep us posted on how well you're doing!:thumbsup:

Obviously, I would want sex involved on all these trips.

1. Finish my unfinished novel: 'A Pocket-full of Pipe Dreams', and get it published.

2 Visit Russia, St Petersburg, Moscow...

3. ...South America, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Venevuela.....other stuff, and or course, get familiar with some of the local lovelies!

1) Have Concorde fly us into Sheffield airport and spend the day with my family.

2) Host a huge beach BBQ and invite everyone. Fly everyone from Sheffield over too. BBQ chicken and ribs, burgers and hotdogs and plenty of beer. Give everyone fishing poles and get them to catch dinner to cook on the grill too.

3) Have my husband "do me" on a deserted beach in the surf.

then sunbathe all day and get an all over tan. Look good in my coffin!

1. Be happy for the rest of it.

2. Hear my child speak again, as the difference between grunts is getting difficult, and also would give me a much better chance of having grandkids at some point in future.

3. will have to think about. will get back to you

mine abit strange

1- to respect anyone as a humanbeing whatever is his colour or religion or race and treat him as a brother in humanity

2- to bear in mind that money is a tool to help me to sort my life and to help others not agoal itself

3- to bear in mind that each new day maybe is my last day so i have to do my best in that day cos i wana my last day is the best day in whole my life

Originally posted by sari_mar3i

mine abit strange

1- to respect anyone as a humanbeing whatever is his colour or religion or race and treat him as a brother in humanity

2- to bear in mind that money is a tool to help me to sort my life and to help others not agoal itself

3- to bear in mind that each new day maybe is my last day so i have to do my best in that day cos i wana my last day is the best day in whole my life

I like the simplicity of these three choices. I wish I could be so clear-headed...

Archived