Do you remember the first Valentines card you gave?

I think the first 2 or 3 Valentines cards I hand made and gave to my mum but when I was about 10 I bought one for a girl in my class Miranda that I really fancied.

I put it in her desk at breaktime. After break she conducted a Hercule Poirot style investigaton with all her friends interrogating each boy to see who was responsible. Naturally I completed bottled it and denied everything when I was approached :blush:

Dont think I bought another one for about 10 years

i was a late starter, i was 15 - suzanne pepper - god she was gorgeous - never admitted it was me till now but i think she knew immediately - she didn't even say thank you

I know. I sent suzanne pepper a card too and she never said thank you to me either. Ungrateful so and so she was. Mind you, I think she's been through the mill since.

First one I sent was to a boy in my Y6 class at juniors....I was about 10 or 11.

He was off ill that day so I just left it on his desk...along with the 6 or 7 other cards he received that day :hihi:

He was really good looking though!

I saw him down town the other day and :gag:....looked nothing like he did!

I know. I sent suzanne pepper a card too and she never said thank you to me either. Ungrateful so and so she was. Mind you, I think she's been through the mill since.

i obviously never stood a chance - but she was hot - she would have spiced up my life - it was obviously never (condi)ment to be - etc. etc. etc.

Archived