Weird Coincidences

If you transmutate 'Benedict XVI' into latin, it comes out as 'Benedict XVI'

Is this just coincidence - I think not. Just add up the letters and numbers on the Pascal scale and it come to 666! Also, as Mr.Booster has pointed out, it's a matter of inversion. This (unless my senses have temporarily gone awry) equates to 999 ... the number of the Police!

This of course asks myself to question wether the Pope and SYPD are working in cahoots together. (I know)

Has he packed in his job at the Vatican to become Chief Inspector Benedict XVI

of Sheffield (and surrounding areas) ... decent salary and all that, free badge and blue flashing light on his papal paper hat? I'd be tempted.

Time will tell ...

If you transmutate 'Benedict XVI' into latin, it comes out as 'Benedict XVI'

Is this just coincidence - I think not. Just add up the letters and numbers on the Pascal scale and it come to 666! Also, as Mr.Booster has pointed out, it's a matter of inversion. This (unless my senses have temporarily gone awry) equates to 999 ... the number of the Police!

This of course asks myself to question wether the Pope and SYPD are working in cahoots together. (I know)

Has he packed in his job at the Vatican to become Chief Inspector Benedict XVI

of Sheffield (and surrounding areas) ... decent salary and all that, free badge and blue flashing light on his papal paper hat? I'd be tempted.

Time will tell ...

I wonder what the surrounding areas will be ?:huh:

I took a photograph of a sunset in Penang, there was a sunset in Butterworth as well.

Back on topic and a true story,

I took a photograph of a sunset in Penang and a couple of months later I saw an identical photograph as the one I had posted on the internet.There was a contact address so I asked the guy why he had posted a copy of mine.He sent back a photo with exif details,I checked and there was a very slight difference in time.Turned out he was in the same hotel and in the room immediately above me.He lived in Venezuela and I live in Sheffield.True story.

Archived