Tentown

Greyhound

gail was saying wonder who you were i live at that address now been here for 8 yrs now we were just talking about their wendy just before she went round home funny that i,ll let her know shes been wondering all day bless her lol:hihi:

gail was saying wonder who you were i live at that address now been here for 8 yrs now we were just talking about their wendy just before she went round home funny that i,ll let her know shes been wondering all day bless her lol:hihi:

got some good memories in that house and a few bad ones too my dad moved into that house when he was just a little boy with his parents and brothers and sisters and lived there until he died in 1993 [60 odd years], then my mum moved out i couldnt bare to go to house after my dad died and my mum moved out soon after he died.

i used to pass the house when i visited a friend further down the road until she moved out 11 years ago and dont think i have been on that road since. i remember going down it once when my son lived on woodthorpe for a short while even though i didnt have to pass that way i went past once just to have a look at my old house and wondered who lived in it now that was about 4 years ago looked straight across at the window as to hope i would see my dad looking out as he used to do a lot

i think im a year younger than their wendy she was such a nice lass and so was gail but i didnt talk to gail as much as she was a few years younger than me. i didnt get on with their sandra very much as we had words over her lads as they used to bully mine [i used to live a few doors away from sandra when kids were little]

gail cant remember you is your mum called flo?a little woman?she asked if you have blonde hair? shes got a picture in her mind and was wondering if she is thinking of the right person?

my mum is a little woman but her names not flo but next door at no 50 lived my dads cousin called flo. no i dont have blonde hair., so she is thinking of the wrong person.

when gail was little there was the johnson in the house she is in now then next door at 50 was flo and bill needham then us edward and frances oxley and me carol then there was the burgins and wainright then in the next block there was the englands [tina] then i start to get lost i remember some others further down the road. i used to hang around with pauline eaton, gail may have remembered her brother david or sisters shirley or wendy as they were younger. gails a bit younger than me i am nearer to their wendys age i think i am a year younger. i sometimes used to stand talking to their wendy and pamela wetherstone, more so pamela when we were young and also in our early teens

Archived