Race wars, is it coming to a town near you?

i have just seen a report on the RT tv station stating that in 2026 over half of the population of the UK will be non British.

now whether they are trying to stoke the flames of hatred or not i am not sure. but they are saying that "EXPERTS" are expecting a civil war between the races!. myself i want to know who they mean??. anyone got any ideas about that?

i have just seen a report on the RT tv station stating that in 2026 over half of the population of the UK will be non British.

now whether they are trying to stoke the flames of hatred or not i am not sure. but they are saying that "EXPERTS" are expecting a civil war between the races!. myself i want to know who they mean??. anyone got any ideas about that?

Impossible to judge based on the info you've given. Perhaps you could provide some info on the experts concerned or some more substantial background to the points presented. Some evidence to consider would be nice.

the website is updated regularly so the only thing i could find is this link!http://rt.com/news/uk-inequality-gap-rise-864/

---------- Post added 12-02-2013 at 16:23 ----------

RT spout any old propagandist claptrap if it makes Britain or the USA sound bad.

is that really what you think?. i thought you were a bit more open minded than to just believe what the media moguls think you should know.

what about aljezzra? or the huffington post?. these are not controlled by the powers that be. if you think that sky and the bbc are the free press you must be blind!.

the former press outlets i have mentioned give another prospective on current news events, and i welcome that.

First of all half the population being none Biritsh. Given that to live here perminantly you need to be a British national thats unlikely.

Secondly who cares as I said on the Gypsy thread I started. So long as an individual follows our laws pays taxes and contributes to society I will welcome them. If they dont thats when I have a prbolem.

is that really what you think?. i thought you were a bit more open minded than to just believe what the media moguls think you should know.

what about aljezzra? or the huffington post?. these are not controlled by the powers that be. if you think that sky and the bbc are the free press you must be blind!.

Russia today is a propaganda network for the Russian government, Al Jazeera is funded by the Quatari government.

You're deluding yourself if you think they're any better than the BBC or even Sky. OK maybe Al Jazeera's about on a par with Sky but Russia Today? Hells no that is the worst one, it's even worse than Fox.

the former press outlets i have mentioned give another prospective on current news events, and i welcome that.

I've watched it, it's biased propagandist dross. It might as well be edited by Putin.

Al jazeera started badly but having taken on more and more (mainly ex-BBC) professional staff it's actually quite good these days. The Huffington post just reflects what Adrianas view are on a given subject on a given day and as they change about every fortnight I don't bother to read it.

First of all half the population being none Biritsh. Given that to live here perminantly you need to be a British national thats unlikely.

Secondly who cares as I said on the Gypsy thread I started. So long as an individual follows our laws pays taxes and contributes to society I will welcome them. If they dont thats when I have a prbolem.

...........contributes to whose society?

RT is an organisation run by gangsters. As is the country they represent. The UK has never, in the long run, suffered from immigration. I am English I am white, I am third generation Irish. My partner is English she is second generation Jamaican. We are as English as anyone in this country.

Immigration should however be controlled. We should allow those in the country who a. Want to be English, b. Work and pay taxes. c. Contribut via the skills or wealth they bring to the wider society.

God save the Queen.

Archived