Race wars, is it coming to a town near you?

i have just seen a report on the RT tv station stating that in 2026 over half of the population of the UK will be non British.

now whether they are trying to stoke the flames of hatred or not i am not sure. but they are saying that "EXPERTS" are expecting a civil war between the races!. myself i want to know who they mean??. anyone got any ideas about that?

Could be a lot of fun

Having trouble reading ? try again

---------- Post added 20-02-2013 at 10:00 ----------

Its already happening ,you just dont visit the right areas

Like Darnall for example.

My nephew had his face caved in and his friend had his car damaged (about 1200 quids worth) for being "white filth" in a "Pakistani area"

there was a good bit on radio 4 this morning on how when the politician una king first went to a state school thirty years ago, she was the only mixed race child in a school of 800 pupils.

she went back this year to the same school this year and the pupils had risen to 1200, but the ratio had changed drastically , there was only ONE white child in the entire school!.

what does that say about how things are going for this country?

there was a good bit on radio 4 this morning on how when the politician una king first went to a state school thirty years ago, she was the only mixed race child in a school of 800 pupils.

she went back this year to the same school this year and the pupils had risen to 1200, but the ratio had changed drastically , there was only ONE white child in the entire school!.

Why do you have a problem if their are other races in this country ?

Too much immigration.

Soon whites will the minority in their own country

I for one think this is wrong.

Too much immigration.

Soon whites will the minority in their own country

I for one think this is wrong.

a - for plenty of black and Asian people now this IS their country, parents born here, they're born here, their kids born here

b- plenty of whites aren't English who immigrate here

plenty of white English are scum, plenty of newer immigrants are decent

its not about colour

a - for plenty of black and Asian people now this IS their country, parents born here, they're born here, their kids born here

b- plenty of whites aren't English who immigrate here

plenty of white English are scum, plenty of newer immigrants are decent

its not about colour

Go for a walk in Tinsley, Darnall, etc, etc and tell me its not about colour.

That how my nephew was identified by those cowardly thugs who beat him up.

Cos he was white.

Cos he was white.

that still doesn't argue against my point that the Asians are probably English, yet some immigrants who aren't are white

racism happens in all groups of people doesn't make it right

Cos he was white.

And things like this happen in any area by any race, how many times have groups of white kids set on black or Asian kids or each other for that matter, it's not about their race it's about the mentality those people have .....

Archived