Race wars, is it coming to a town near you?

a - for plenty of black and Asian people now this IS their country, parents born here, they're born here, their kids born here

b- plenty of whites aren't English who immigrate here

plenty of white English are scum, plenty of newer immigrants are decent

its not about colour

Strong words,tell me Mel what produces these "scum" as you call them ,Drugs ,unemployment ,a lack of decent education ? enlighten us

---------- Post added 20-02-2013 at 18:38 ----------

that still doesn't argue against my point that the Asians are probably English, yet some immigrants who aren't are white

racism happens in all groups of people doesn't make it right

Ah the word much used but less understood, someone please ,without using OED or similar what your definition of racism is ,because the way its bandied about on here by certain obsessive posters it seems the definition is entirely different on SF,it seems to depend on whoever is using it at the time.

Strong words,tell me Mel what produces these "scum" as you call them ,Drugs ,unemployment ,a lack of decent education ? enlighten us

---------- Post added 20-02-2013 at 18:38 ----------

Ah the word much used but less understood, someone please ,without using OED or similar what your definition of racism is ,because the way its bandied about on here by certain obsessive posters it seems the definition is entirely different on SF,it seems to depend on whoever is using it at the time.

scum?

people who mug others?

kill people?

rapists?

peados?

thieving smack/crack heads

etc etc? you know the sorts, ive said a million times on here id much rather live next door or be friends with a hard working law abiding muslim person than some white person who might rob you blind at a minutes notice.....and vice versa, its nothing to do with colour or race, or religion whether theyre a decent person or not

ive been mugged and robbed by white people and by black, do i hate either colour cos of it? nope, cos the vast majority of both ive met are decent people

but is it getting to the point where people are being targeted by a gang of people of the opposite race if you like, i.e, black on white and vice verse. if you look at the post on here sometimes about attacks at firvale or attercliffe you cant come to any other conclusion.

but is it getting to the point where people are being targeted by a gang of people of the opposite race if you like, i.e, black on white and vice verse. if you look at the post on here sometimes about attacks at firvale or attercliffe you cant come to any other conclusion.

people attack people, its always happened, for whatever reason, race is one excuse yes

newsflash

whites attack whites

blacks attack blacks

men attack women

etc etc

scum?

people who mug others?

kill people?

rapists?

peados?

thieving smack/crack heads

etc etc? you know the sorts, ive said a million times on here id much rather live next door or be friends with a hard working law abiding muslim person than some white person who might rob you blind at a minutes notice.....and vice versa, its nothing to do with colour or race, or religion whether theyre a decent person or not

ive been mugged and robbed by white people and by black, do i hate either colour cos of it? nope, cos the vast majority of both ive met are decent people

you havnt answered my question though have you

No child is born to be evil there must be something that makes them that way

you havnt answered my question though have you

No child is born to be evil there must be something that makes them that way

You've never seen the omen :o

---------- Post added 20-02-2013 at 21:30 ----------

I have some free Stanley blades should anyone wish to slash their wrists.

Wrong thread ....

Archived