White Monkey on tv

You just have to laugh,the other night the black lad on Emmerdale made a comment about employing monkeys,meaning a white lad who had just started work for his firm,think of the uproar if that had been the other way round.You would think the producer on the show would have been more alert

You just have to laugh,the other night the black lad on Emmerdale made a comment about employing monkeys,meaning a white lad who had just started work for his firm,think of the uproar if that had been the other way round.You would think the producer on the show would have been more alert

Or meaning "working for peanuts".

What you read into something says a lot about the head that's reading it.

The real sin is watching Emmerdale in the first place.

Or meaning "working for peanuts".

What you read into something says a lot about the head that's reading it.

The real sin is watching Emmerdale in the first place.

So if it had been the white calling the black monkey no one would have said anything..youre very naive if you believe that.Iknow it meant working for peanuts but the fact is if it had been the other way round a lot of people ,especially on here would have been up in arms and shouting Racist at the top of their voice ,my point was, if you had bothered to read my post without trying to score very cheap points,that surely the script writers could have been a little more careful.

So if it had been the white calling the black monkey no one would have said anything..youre very naive if you believe that.Iknow it meant working for peanuts but the fact is if it had been the other way round a lot of people ,especially on here would have been up in arms and shouting Racist at the top of their voice ,my point was, if you had bothered to read my post without trying to score very cheap points,that surely the script writers could have been a little more careful.

Tell you what son..Link up the episode and timeline the comment.

"Monkeys working for peanuts" is just another way of describing cheap labour.

.......the other night the black lad on Emmerdale made a comment about employing monkeys,meaning a white lad who had just started work for his firm,think of the uproar if that had been the other way round.

You really have a chip on your shoulder posting rubbish like this. What if what if what if? What if you posted something sensible for a change?

Archived