White Monkey on tv

You really have a chip on your shoulder posting rubbish like this. What if what if what if? What if you posted something sensible for a change?

I would bet your comments would be different if it was the other way round,Im actually not surprised though you still have the insane notion that anyone who questions islam or immigration has to be a out and out racist ,a challenge for you ,which you have repeatedly dodged,find any post where I attack anyone because of their colour or any post where I attack ANY individual simply because of their race...TIP remove your blinkers first.

---------- Post added 14-02-2013 at 12:06 ----------

Less o the pushing boundaries stuff...right?:D

As with Lemaquis you still dont get it do you,my post was not attacking the coloured lad it was questioning the wisdom of the TV producers in using the phrase in the context of the situation.

You just have to laugh,the other night the black lad on Emmerdale made a comment about employing monkeys,meaning a white lad who had just started work for his firm,think of the uproar if that had been the other way round.You would think the producer on the show would have been more alert

I think you are reading too much into it.

I work with a black lad. I call him a monkey all the time. Not cos hes black but because hes about as much use as a badly shaved chimp.

He cant do a thing right and eventually hell get the sack.

So i call him a useless monkey. Not ONCE has he taken it in a racial way.

I think you are reading too much into it.

I work with a black lad. I call him a monkey all the time. Not cos hes black but because hes about as much use as a badly shaved chimp.

He cant do a thing right and eventually hell get the sack.

So i call him a useless monkey. Not ONCE has he taken it in a racial way.

and once he gets the sack watch the claim go in for being racially harrased at work

and once he gets the sack watch the claim go in for being racially harrased at work

Well hes on his final warning, hes had supervisions from almost every manager, been asked if hes ok at work and has any problems.

Never once has he mentioned my little nickname for him so i think hell find it hard to make a claim for racial agro stick.

It would be fun to watch him try though. Hell probably make as big a mess of that as he has done his job for the last umpteen months.

Well hes on his final warning, hes had supervisions from almost every manager, been asked if hes ok at work and has any problems.

Never once has he mentioned my little nickname for him so i think hell find it hard to make a claim for racial agro stick.

It would be fun to watch him try though. Hell probably make as big a mess of that as he has done his job for the last umpteen months.

no he will have someone to go to the tribunal acting on his behalf,they then only need to look on sf where you admit calling him names :hihi:

I think the trouble nowadays is that everything that is said is scrutinised.

Not by everyone, though.

It tends to be those who are paranoid, have a chip on their shoulder or who feel some warped sense of injustice that spot these things. The rest of us don't even notice until they start bleating their "what if"s.

Archived