£80 Fine for spitting & urinating in public

I think it's directed at the people who "hawk-up an oyster" and dump it at your feet or gatherings of our youff who congregate on street corners smoking and gozzing liberally as if they were dogs marking their territory. I was once told it's a "cultural thang"

That's just not right.....bang goes my lunch.

Edit: can we av less o the descriptive stuff please...I'm fragile.

Good, but I bet it will be selectively enforced, just as the fines for drinking in public and dropping fag ends are.

I don't think there's anything wrong with selective enforcement for drinking in public. If you're having a quiet picnic in the park with a couple of beers, you're not creating a nuisance to others. Anyway, the signs I've seen (on Devonshire Green, for example) seem to indicate that it's not illegal to drink there, just to continue drinking after a cop tells you to stop.

Where's the selective enforcement against littering?

What if you are walking along and a fly lands in your mouth? Have you got to swallow it now?

---------- Post added 13-02-2013 at 09:57 ----------

.........On the whole, no, but a very small number of people seem to be.

I knew an old women who swallowed a fly, I don't know why she swallowed a fly, perhaps she'll die.:hihi:

what about fellas who hold hold one nostil closed then blow their nose out onto a pavement?..will they be fined?

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Urgh.

And that's another thing, It's not just the physical act, but the noises they make. So even if you don't witness the act but are in earshot of it, the sound alone is enough to put you off. :gag:

Archived