£80 Fine for spitting & urinating in public

£80 fine for spitting and urinating in public but only £30 fine for useing a mobile while driving .You not going to drown anyone urinating in public, but you can kill someone useing a mobile while driving :loopy:

There is absolutely no excuse to urinate in the street.

£80 fine for spitting and urinating in public but only £30 fine for useing a mobile while driving .You not going to drown anyone urinating in public, but you can kill someone useing a mobile while driving :loopy:

I agree: the penalty for phoning while driving should be much more severe than it is.

It's at least £60 for using a mobile while driving and 3 penalty points..could land you a ban..

£60.00 fine and 3 points.

You can contest at court but if you lose fine and points can double!

There is absolutely no excuse to urinate in the street.

1. the disgraceful lack of public toilets

2. various medical conditions

Thing is, if you try to be discreet and go down an alleyway, it's still classed as 'urinating in the street'. That's crazy, just what is someone supposed to do if they desperately need to urinate and there's no toilets available?

1. the disgraceful lack of public toilets

2. various medical conditions

Thing is, if you try to be discreet and go down an alleyway, it's still classed as 'urinating in the street'. That's crazy, just what is someone supposed to do if they desperately need to urinate and there's no toilets available?

Got to agree there Dave, I take 3 water tablets a day and pee loads of times, thankfully not in the street but, if I am taken short & cannot go to a loo in a pub or cafe I go out of sight. I don't just zip lob, pee like the suggestion on here is aiming at.

I have a radar key that gets me in the disabled toilets all over the country, but as I say can't always be that easy, to find one. I'm not advocating just peeing but lots of people do it, when they've had a load of booze. I mean all the blokes on this thread I'll be surprised if you've not a few beers & got caught short, and had to pee.

Archived