What are dacia cars like

Basically, it's Renault doing with a Romanian manufacturer (Dacia), what Audi-VW did with Skoda and Seat.

See here.

So, made in Romania, with Renault mechanicals and a lot of Renault tech/R&D/etc input.

They seem to get generally good reviews/good press, and are hard to fault in terms of bang-for-your-buck.

Tons of Logans and Dusters on French roads already.

Edited by L00b

I used to work in a 4 wheel drive garage which stocked the original Dacia Dusters (back in the 80s) and they were great fun little vehicles then, although their build quality wasn't very good.

At the time the build quality was similar to that of the Lada Niva Cossack, which we also had in the service department a lot.

I hope that they have done as Skoda have done and worked on quality over the years that they have been absent from the British market.

I had a test drive in one for the missus and I can't fault it, this was the Sandero but not the base spec it was the mid spec ambience with the 3 cylinder turbo engine. Had enough poke for around town, build quality seemed good and felt fairly tight. I think the Stepover model will be a big seller.

---------- Post added 13-02-2013 at 14:58 ----------

Oh and a 7 year warranty is just £850