What are dacia cars like

I have had a test drive in a Dusta and it seemed to be very good.

It was a right hand drive model at the dealers on Penistone Rd.

The starting price of £8999 is a little misleading as to get anything like standard speck you would pay up to £15000.

Although still good value for a diesel four wheel drive that does 54 m.p.g.

We decided to go with a used Freelander at the finish.

Edited by dafodil

I did a bit of web research a few weeks ago. Their top of the range spec was missing a few things - could be wrong but I don't think any of the cars had air-con for example.

EDIT

I was wrong, top of the range model does have manual air con. Not a bad price actually. 4wd diesel for just under £15k

Edited by big_g

I have had a test drive in a Dusta and it seemed to be very good.

It was a right hand drive model at the dealers on Penistone Rd.

The starting price of £8999 is a little misleading as to get anything like standard speck you would pay up to £15000.

Although still good value for a diesel four wheel drive that does 54 m.p.g.

We decided to go with a used Freelander at the finish.

Yes but if you just want a car with no frills its great. Not the Duster specifically but the Sandero is great value.

I did a bit of web research a few weeks ago. Their top of the range spec was missing a few things - could be wrong but I don't think any of the cars had air-con for example.

EDIT

I was wrong, top of the range model does have manual air con. Not a bad price actually. 4wd diesel for just under £15k

Or you could buy a 6 year old Range Rover for roughly the same price and upset far more Sheffielders.

• 4 years later...
Resurrecting an old thread

Has anybody else got one or experience of them .

Looking at the Duster as it looks ideal for me, not bothered about hi tech equipment just want a reliable newish car of that type of size

My uncle has been driving one for the past 3 or 4 years and loves it because it is what it says on the tin: A basic car, no bells and whistles, but reliable, practical and cheap to run.

He's waiting for the 2018 Duster to come out and that will be his first ever new car (he is 50+ and has owned 20 cars or so).

Having said all that - his constant attempts to get me to switch from Volvo are failing ;)

My uncle has been driving one for the past 3 or 4 years and loves it because it is what it says on the tin: A basic car, no bells and whistles, but reliable, practical and cheap to run.

He's waiting for the 2018 Duster to come out and that will be his first ever new car (he is 50+ and has owned 20 cars or so).

Having said all that - his constant attempts to get me to switch from Volvo are failing ;)

Thanks for replying, sounds like one would suit me