Kate Middleton bikini bump photo.

According to the National news it was a Public beach and the pic was took by a holiday maker.

I suppose that depends on whether you think it is right for someone to take photos of you, your wife and your kids when you are out and about and publish them where they feel fit.

I suppose that depends on whether you think it is right for someone to take photos of you, your wife and your kids when you are out and about and publish them where they feel fit.

It may not be right but I think it is lawful to do so.

The problem is the rich and famous seem to think that they are exempt from the law.

Women also walk on beaches wearing bikini's, totally agree whats the big fuss, anyhow the royals revel in the the publicity really, if they didn't get any they would be screaming.:hihi:

Nice to have people agreeing with my controversial views on SF for a change.

(comments on the spelling welcome, you always make me laugh people) :hihi:

I suppose that depends on whether you think it is right for someone to take photos of you, your wife and your kids when you are out and about

Perfectly right. There's no law against it.

Think of all those wonderful snaps of people from days gone by (like this one) that wouldn't exist if everyone had your paranoid attitude.

Henri Cartier-Bresson would probably have had to become a milkman.

Archived