Anybody had a kitchen fitted recently?

hi all

looking to fit a new kitchen soon and was wondering wether anyone has took the plunge lately, looking for a modern finish, white units, granite/quartz tops etc, been to the usual suspects to try nd find a nice one on budget, direct kitchens, sheffield kitchen outlet etc, any recommendations would be appreciated, many thanks :)

jon

How much have you got to spend?

i never like to divulge my buget tbh, scenario, you go into a shop and they say

what your budget for your new kitchen, i say "oh ive got 25k to spend" (which i havent by the way), then they say "its your lucky day i can do this one for 24.5k" coincidence!!!! i think not :)

I'm not exactly trying to sell you a kitchen tho am I??

You ask for advice on where to go to get a kitchen, you say you're trying to find a nice one 'on budget' and then you refuse to tell anyone what the budget is?!?!

GTFO!

Exactly!

OP, if you tell us your upper limit, we will give you some recommendations.

Unless you were just trying to sneak in a quick ad for the one you mentioned...

I'm not exactly trying to sell you a kitchen tho am I??

You ask for advice on where to go to get a kitchen, you say you're trying to find a nice one 'on budget' and then you refuse to tell anyone what the budget is?!?!

GTFO!

Haha ok keep yor shirt on I said "on budget" that doesn't mean I have to tell you "my budget" funny how the written word can be misenterprated :)

Why would you want to know my budget, loads of factors would affect that, I just wanted to know if anyone had recently bought a kitchen and thought that the company had provided a decent service at a fair price that's all!!

Exactly!

OP, if you tell us your upper limit, we will give you some recommendations.

Unless you were just trying to sneak in a quick ad for the one you mentioned...

I can assure you I am not or ever will be affiliated with any kitchen outlet, and if I was I doubt I would try to tout business in such an obscure way.

Archived