Breakfast Cereal

Thursday morning 7th Feb, got myself a bowl of Sainsbury's Tropical Granola for my breakfast.... chewing on the second spoonful I came across something very hard in my mouth which I couldn't chomp on, took the piece out and looked at it, washed it under the tap........it was a human tooth !

As the wife and I were to go shopping at Sainsbury's on the following Saturday, I packed the tooth into a see through freezer bag with a note of the date I had found it in my cereal.

We took them the partially open bag along with the tooth and explained we had found it in with the cereal and in particular in my mouth - they gave us another bag of the same free of charge and £7 in cash.

Would you have accepted this or would you have took the complaint further ?

Thursday morning 7th Feb, got myself a bowl of Sainsbury's Tropical Granola for my breakfast.... chewing on the second spoonful I came across something very hard in my mouth which I couldn't chomp on, took the piece out and looked at it, washed it under the tap........it was a human tooth !

As the wife and I were to go shopping at Sainsbury's on the following Saturday, I packed the tooth into a see through freezer bag with a note of the date I had found it in my cereal.

We took them the partially open bag along with the tooth and explained we had found it in with the cereal and in particular in my mouth - they gave us another bag of the same free of charge and £7 in cash.

I'd probably've taken it to the dentist. Nice of Sainsbury's to give you another bag of teeth though. The seven quid could go towards a filling.

I don't think it's a big deal...to make a fuss about.

These things happen.

Maybe someone sneezed and lost a tooth during the production process.

I remember some years ago buying a pillow and finding what appeared to be razor blade poking through it...very nasty it could have been.

It turned out to be a partial blade from the machinery cutting the pillow filling.

The shop replaced the pillow and gave us a voucher towards future purchases.

I was happy with that.

No harm done.

I don't think it's a big deal...to make a fuss about.

These things happen.

Maybe someone sneezed and lost a tooth during the production process.

I remember some years ago buying a pillow and finding what appeared to be razor blade poking through it...very nasty it could have been.

It turned out to be a partial blade from the machinery cutting the pillow filling.

The shop replaced the pillow and gave us a voucher towards future purchases.

I was happy with that.

No harm done.

You're simply not taking this hysterically enough.

That could have hurt kittens and brought about the end of civilization as we know it.

I've enough problems in the morning without having to call out dentists and a team of counsellors as I munch through my Cornflakes! Bad start. Things will probably get worse. Toothless porridge is the way to go.

---------- Post added 14-02-2013 at 01:51 ----------

Maybe it was a cereal Killer, trying to hide the evidence? :huh:

Archived