London families forced North for housing

I'f you cant afford to live in london why shouldnt you have to move somewhere more affordable rather than the tax payer subsidise your life there (and line landlords pockets). I'd love to live in London- so much going on- but its too expensive so I cant.

What are you talking about?

Didn't you know that 93% of people in receipt of housing benefit in London are working households and therefore taxpayers, like yourself? Rents have just outstripped demand.

---------- Post added 14-02-2013 at 17:53 ----------

I'm sure they'll all receive a wholesome and friendly Northern welcome.

You mean like those from #2.:rolleyes:

What are you talking about?

Didn't you know that 93% of people in receipt of housing benefit in London are working households and therefore taxpayers, like yourself? Rents have just outstripped demand.

I somehow doubt any working families were getting £25K a year in benefits. And if they were, why the hell can't they house themselves on £25K plus their wages?

The Condems want London to have a prettier face, so the rich can make more money there and keep it in their overseas bank accounts. The poor are a blot on the landscape. This "economic cleansing" started a while back. London is too good for them, but Sheffield isn't apparently.

Archived