The latest virus going around

Horrendous cough that I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy, a sore throat, ear ache, slight deafness in one ear, a nose that wont stop running and generally feeling like a word I can't post on here....much to my partners annoyance I am a man so have done nothing about it, but that said another 24hrs of this cough and I will have to resort to soothers.

Stay indoors, don't catch it....it's horrible.

I Guess it serves me right for asking because i have now caught this rotten virus!!! Im not one to take pills and very rarely take painkillers,but ive had to go and buy some.The head ache and sore throat with this virus is horrendous!! Whrre the heck has it come from?. Ive not felt this ill for years!

Coughs, colds, sneezing (great with a 2 year old), earache, headache, general stuffiness and temperature.

And little one has a rash but not sure if thats related or if it's his sensitive skin reacting to something else :/

No, nothing much works but paracetamol helps with the headache and fever

Coughs, colds, sneezing (great with a 2 year old), earache, headache, general stuffiness and temperature.

And little one has a rash but not sure if thats related or if it's his sensitive skin reacting to something else :/

No, nothing much works but paracetamol helps with the headache and fever

and then you die

and then you come back.........:help:

Archived