The latest virus going around

I am still getting over flu which came on sunday night but it is slowly going, i dont want any more viruses thankyou.

You don't generally "get over" flu slowly in 4 days......that would be a rapid recovery.

---------- Post added 15-02-2013 at 23:56 ----------

I Guess it serves me right for asking because i have now caught this rotten virus!!! Im not one to take pills and very rarely take painkillers,but ive had to go and buy some.The head ache and sore throat with this virus is horrendous!! Whrre the heck has it come from?. Ive not felt this ill for years!

You' ve been v lucky then.

I and mine have had a few illnesses in the last few years that would have stopped us posting on here in the midst of them.

My wife has had this virus for just over a week and I'm a couple of days behind her. She's still got a bad cough, but the thick head and fever have gone. I woke up on Thursday morning, had one cough and felt as though my lungs were on fire. It's the most vile thing I remember having for a very long time.

Archived