First Case Of Horse In Fresh Food

Good job certain Tories didn't get their way when they wanted to abolish the FSA because it created too many rules, regulations and red tape....best leave it all up to "the market" eh?

Well yea, the Food Standards Agency have done a great job, haven't they?

---------- Post added 14-02-2013 at 21:42 ----------

It's time to support your local butcher and buy fresh meat.

What he says! ^^^

We always have used the butcher,why would you buy prepacked anything when you haven't a clue whats in it ?

In this day and age, it's not unreasonable to pick up a packet of beef burgers and expect it to contain 100% beef. The same applies to prepackaged fresh meat. I think supermarkets for all their sins (and there are many) have been conned like the rest of us. The cheerful local butcher isn't immune from conning people - Im sure I could google a dozen shady ones without trying too hard.

Of course it is just like the fresh soup thats sold in the same containers i suggest you try a dictionary.

So it's preprocessed food then? I guess it was made fresh in the factory.

Edit:

I'd thought that i'd take your offer of trying a dictionary just in case I was wrong, the free dictionary online version listed it as being:

food that is not preserved by canning or dehydration or freezing or smoking

Archived