Callous cash for crash men given 10 years

Oooh great, another revenge fantasist - what you gonna do Riche?

Would it be worth doing the time for?

Rac off Hal but ba

And yes it would be worth doing time for if you lost a loved one, I take them and and few others down at the same time. Is that what you want me to say Hali?

Rac off Hal but ba

And yes it would be worth doing time for if you lost a loved one, I take them and and few others down at the same time. Is that what you want me to say Hali?

Which few others would you have in mind? Passers - by? The guilty men's friends and family?

That's a lot of violent rage you've got there.

---------- Post added 19-02-2013 at 10:12 ----------

Rac off Hal but ba

Can you put this bit into English please, I'm struggling...

Which few others would you have in mind? Passers - by? The guilty men's friends and family?

That's a lot of violent rage you've got there.

---------- Post added 19-02-2013 at 10:12 ----------

Can you put this bit into English please, I'm struggling...

I is speakin ENGLISH init. I would take down others LIKE them now What I mean Hali?

You are truly a fish that I never fail to catch, I wouldn't throw you back I would fillet you.

Last chance to behave like adults. If you can't discuss the subject sensibly without flinging insults and trolling each other then i suggest you find something else to occupy your time.

It's a good sentence.

---------- Post added 16-02-2013 at 15:49 ----------

No, they shouldn't. For a murder charge you have to prove intent to kill.

not really. Murder may not be done willfully, deliberately and with premeditation, to still count as murder. Somebody who loses it completely and starts bashing somebody else on the head with a baseball bat and ends up killing them may not have deliberately intended as in set out to kill, and may even be appalled that the victim is dead, however they can be just as guilty of murder as somebody else who gradually poisoned somebody premeditatively over days or weeks. 'I didn't mean to kill them', is not a defence against murder when somebody has behaved so rashly that his or her conduct endangered the life of another, whether they themselves knew it or not.

---------- Post added 19-02-2013 at 21:02 ----------

Executioners, employed by the state. The Pierrepoint's had a monopoly for a long time but given how many criminals the last government imported I think we could certainly employ more than one family to take on the task.

the Pierrepoint family never had any monopoly, not too sure where you got that idea from. They were only three executioners among many whose careers spanned half a century. There were always plenty of others performing hangings up and down Britain other than the Pierrepoints.

• 6 months later...

Archived