You'll be paying for relative's care.

I think you do (but you can't see it), but I also know the rules, so restrict myself to what is allowed on the site :)

Well thanks for a reply. I thought I was on ignore :)

If you think the UK is unfair (which most of your threads are about), you should look around more. We are pampered with a luxury of fairness beyond any belief here in the UK when compared to much of the rest of the world. We've had it for so long, that we (not me) don't know how good we've got it. I think it's shameful how greedy humans are capable of being - and it's everywhere on this forum - just like it is at work and everywhere else I have to listen to people in the real world, in the UK.

Unless other countries learn from our mistakes, they will all follow the same path.

You really think so?

I don't think anyone realises how unequal /unfair this country is until they are on the wrong side of it, but I'll give it to you that compared to some places it could be worse.

However we are definately sliding in the wrong direction, and I think that needs to be stopped.

Archived