Sunday Morning Fishing

chidorii

Going to get my ass to the Don on Sunday morning, prolly 8 till 12. With it heating up I'm hoping i'll get a few fish.

Anyone else going down? Last Sunday was bad conditions but i still had a couple of grayling. Looking at the weather and the fact that hopefully the extra water will be mostly gone, is there a remote chance of catching a barbel?

I'm fishing the meadowhall area. I know there aint 100s but i'm thinking a 2cm square of black pepper spam with chili powder on at 8inch hooklength my tempt one. But if anyone has a better method, please spill, i would love to have a good weekend after a bad week!

I''ll post back results.

p.s. My current agenda is 100% barbel related but i have patience.... luckily!

is that right? im glad you said i thought it was end of march on licence?

your licence runs from april 1st to 31st of march,close season from 15th of march til 16th of june,personally i think your licence should run from the day you bought ie,1st of september til 31st of august of the next year !

the nights are drawing out a bit now so i'll be able to get a few sessions after work before the season's end.

It's probably a wise thing to do with these cold mornings too, for both yourself and the fishing!

I don't often get chance to go later on in the day, and finding mornings can be difficult, the bites don't come until it's time to go home for me! That may just be my luck though!

Been today, was a cold start! Still, a small grayling saved me from complete failure haha!

Archived