Meeting a new partner

stevestar

Join a club where there are many female members such as language classes and zumba-wumba;if gay try a cycling club as it is full of fit young men with excellent stamina,clad in lycra so you know exactly what you are letting yourself in for.Can I sell you a nice bike or a Spanish dictionary?

It occurs to me to ask what you mean by 'the usual ways'? I think that by now Internet dating is definitely up there in the mainstream choices.

But that's nitpicking, and I don't know the answer to the question. Internet: lots of people and you know they are all single and looking for a relationship (well, apart from those who are trying to cheat). Real life: hard to meet so many, even harder to know whether they are single, looking, etc.

Internet: you can be choosy in advance. Avoid wasting time with someone you won't be compatible with in the end. Real life: you might meet someone you wouldn't be interested in if some aspects of their personality were more up-front, but by the time you get to know about that you like them well enough not to be so bothered. (The latter happened in my last relationship. Doesn't stop me being very choosy on-line, so maybe I'm not learning from experience...)

Put like that, it sounds like I'm advocating speed-dating, doesn't it? Never tried it - perhaps someone else can say.

Join a club where there are many female members such as language classes and zumba-wumba;if gay try a cycling club as it is full of fit young men with excellent stamina,clad in lycra so you know exactly what you are letting yourself in for.Can I sell you a nice bike or a Spanish dictionary?

what

if you're gay try a cycling club

if you're gay try a gay club :loopy::confused:

---------- Post added 20-02-2013 at 23:03 ----------

What's the best way to meet a new partner ?

Internet dating or the usual ways

what are the 'usual ways'?

Archived