Morrisons Convenience Stores

Apparently they are pursuing retail opportunities in smaller units with convenience stores.

They are also in talks to buy units occupied by Blockbuster when that finally closes its stores.

Looks like we will be having more corner shops then in the shape of a big yellow "M".

they all want convienience stores because they can have extended opening hours....all this means is being sold horseburgers by staff so poorly paid that we taxpayers are having to subsidise them with benefits whilst the big supermarkets rake in huge profits.....i shall continue to shop elsewhere thanks

Apparently they are pursuing retail opportunities in smaller units with convenience stores.

They are also in talks to buy units occupied by Blockbuster when that finally closes its stores.

Looks like we will be having more corner shops then in the shape of a big yellow "M".

Yes there is one on Abbeydale rd.

From what i've seen Morrisons are about the omly supermarket that hasnt yet been mentioned regarding the horse meat fiasco.

I know for the last couple of years they have been banging on about all their fresh meat being British.

They have their own abbatoirs, apparantly

Archived