Morrisons Convenience Stores

Our local Blockbuster here in St Albans is becoming an M Local. It's a tiny shop though so I'm not sure how much stock it will carry; certainly it won't be as big as most Tesco Express stores. Especially when you think that supermarket fittings e.g. fridges, freezers and checkouts will take up more space than the fittings at Blockbuster.

As for Morrisons, they're not bad but I always find the veg only lasts a very short time. Often I buy veg at the weekend and when I come to use it a couple of days later, it's gone off. I do store it properly and don't buy "reduced to clear" stuff so can only assume their stock isn't as fresh as elsewhere.

Our local Blockbuster here in St Albans is becoming an M Local. It's a tiny shop though so I'm not sure how much stock it will carry; certainly it won't be as big as most Tesco Express stores. Especially when you think that supermarket fittings e.g. fridges, freezers and checkouts will take up more space than the fittings at Blockbuster.

As for Morrisons, they're not bad but I always find the veg only lasts a very short time. Often I buy veg at the weekend and when I come to use it a couple of days later, it's gone off. I do store it properly and don't buy "reduced to clear" stuff so can only assume their stock isn't as fresh as elsewhere.

the fruit and veg issue is being addressed currently and a lot of the larger morrisons are becoming 'stores of the future' in respects of how the fresh produce is displayed etc, using greener methods to display thus prolonging the life of the veg etc and more and more is being made fresh instore on a daily basis, the larger stores have introduced flower shops and garden centers also and have had good feedback regarding the quality of the items sold in these

Archived