Trusting people with no prove.

One was for the shop which I forgot to remove. as said I not very good with websites, the other is my home address. Thankyou I will rectify that along with my spelling mistakes. BTW the van is signwritten and bikertec and Mick Timmins is plastered over the net so I wouldn't be hard to find. :D

Bikertec, your spelling is a damned sight better than most on the Forum and you express yourself clearly and well. No need to apologise for your English or for being a good worker rather than a techie.

Added to that, I wouldn't have the patience you have to deal with some of the nitpicking little egoists on this thread.

RosyRat-I guess your post here is aimed at me?

I agree with your 1st paragraph, but, you have missed the point. We are not talking about poor spelling on Sheffield forum, we are talking about the poor spelling on his website that is a platform for his business. Bikertec has a website that creates a very bad impression to (his) potential customers. For the record, I am not good at spelling, but I use spell checker. How hard can that be? I applaud Bikertec for building his own web site (as that is what has been implied) but the small amount of effort of using spell-checker has still not been used.

So, in essence you’ve not really helped the guy by your own negative comments have you? Now that I highlighted the grammatical errors to Bikertec, he is going to correct them, improving his website, and consequently his business. (Keep watching and learning RosyRat).

I have done a job for someone today who have been let down, Before anyone starts the company was not from Sheffield Forum. Why do people hire these cowboys who only have a mobile number and no web address, address or recommendation. For a start these people if they haven't a proper address or website what makes you think there going to have the correct insurance. Imagine filling the van with all your possessions and them driving off what have you got a mobile number and a dodgy number plate.

This whole thread was instigated by Bikertec for what reason ? Could it be just to advertize his own business !!! :nod:

This whole thread was instigated by Bikertec for what reason ? Could it be just to advertize his own business !!! :nod:
I can't believe some people on SF, if that was the case I would have done it 12 months ago when I restarted doing man and van or 6 years ago when I used to do it ( http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/archive/index.php/t-128944.html ) If you care to check my posts you will find most of my posts have always been trying to help people. :mad: Btw watch your spelling other wise someone will get onto regarding that.

I just put a quote in for this job but I better keep it quiet or else I might be accused of ADVERTISING.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1127974

When ever I do a job I always try my hardest to do a good job but there is always someone who will slag you off, ether they are jealous of you or they want your work,there is cowboys and fly by nights in every trade,most of my work comes from recommendations.

Archived