Why is there more snow in the countryside?

Snowfakes have to pay for 'landing permits' in Sheffield and are only allowed to flutter during specific times of the day. The closure of Sheffield Airport didn't help a fat lot.

Therefore, it's much cheaper for them to land in the countryside. The amount of illegal snowflakes entering Britain is a worry to me. Snowflakes are entering this country in clouds from Canada that have no air-space permission whatsoever. (I know this because my brother lives there and he's seen them emigrating in fluffs).

Most snowflakes do about 45 MPG (apart from the Lamborghini ones). As you can well imagine, this, as well as the cost of de-icer, makes it practically unaffordable for them to land in Sheffield, with parking charges being what they are. I often see clamped snowflakes. They can't afford the fines! ... they don't earn very much money (apart from the Lamborghini ones).

Sheffield snowflakes now fetch as much as £0.0003 a kilo on the illegal snowman and snowball market ... a trend that realistically has to be stopped. The policing of countryside snowflakes is not as harsh.

No wonder they decide to set up home in the Peak District for instance. There was over six inches of illegal ones at Chatsworth the other week! I trod on some, but only on tippy-toes.

Much better to land in Derbyshire and just drift into town.

Snowfakes have to pay for 'landing permits' in Sheffield and are only allowed to flutter during specific times of the day. The closure of Sheffield Airport didn't help a fat lot.

Therefore, it's much cheaper for them to land in the countryside. The amount of illegal snowflakes entering Britain is a worry to me. Snowflakes are entering this country in clouds from Canada that have no air-space permission whatsoever. (I know this because my brother lives there and he's seen them emigrating in fluffs).

Most snowflakes do about 45 MPG (apart from the Lamborghini ones). As you can well imagine, this, as well as the cost of de-icer, makes it practically unaffordable for them to land in Sheffield, with parking charges being what they are. I often see clamped snowflakes. They can't afford the fines! ... they don't earn very much money (apart from the Lamborghini ones).

Sheffield snowflakes now fetch as much as £0.0003 a kilo on the illegal snowman and snowball market ... a trend that realistically has to be stopped. The policing of countryside snowflakes is not as harsh.

No wonder they decide to set up home in the Peak District for instance. There was over six inches of illegal ones at Chatsworth the other week! I trod on some, but only on tippy-toes.

Much better to land in Derbyshire and just drift into town.

Clamping is illegal unless done by DVLA or Council! They are not Fines they are speculative invoices. Use them for hamster bedding. Ooh where did that come from :)

I trampled all over an illegal snowflake home yesterday at the top of Winhill Pike...they had built a 'high-rise' dwelling, almost 2 feet deep in places so I flattened as much as I could but there was just too much for me to tackle on my own so I had to retreat before my socks got wet.

Just wondering...read this word "opine" on other threads.

Is there a difference between "opinions please" and "opines please".

Or...is it laziness .Back on topic.....it snows more in the countryside.

I cannot speak for others, but in my case it is pure lazyness (indolence).

Archived