Paid vs Free anti-virus

anniec

Haha! Made me chuckle :hihi:

Not mentioning names as he has left (or has he:suspect: (the older posters will know who I am talking about)) but he was a right pain in the rear orifice thread after thread that a quick search on google would give him the answer (oh he didn't like google or people mentioning it) he used to be given stick for it He used to put on the end of his posts 'No LMGTFY links' so on they came followed by a 'I've sorted it mods can close now please' No explanation about what was done to sort his problem or even a thank you to those who offered advice (my personal pet hate if someone helps thank them)

Not mentioning names as he has left (or has he:suspect: (the older posters will know who I am talking about)) but he was a right pain in the rear orifice thread after thread that a quick search on google would give him the answer (oh he didn't like google or people mentioning it) he used to be given stick for it He used to put on the end of his posts 'No LMGTFY links' so on they came followed by a 'I've sorted it mods can close now please' No explanation about what was done to sort his problem or even a thank you to those who offered advice (my personal pet hate if someone helps thank them)

I know exactly who you're talking about. :hihi:

Every time he posted "No LMGTFY links" I used to post "LMBTFY" links just to wind him up.

Archived