Opinions on new Club Uniq (formerly ice bar/orchis)

peacenlove

Club Uniq, I...  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Club Uniq, I...

• Love it!
    • Hate it!
    • Preferred it as Ice Bar/Orchis
    • Don't care, haven't been, don't wanna!

I went there on sat and definatly wont be going there again.I actually used to like the place,more for the music than some of the clientele i have to add!Got in there at about 11.30pm and left at 12.15,couldnt stand it any longer.Now where do i go for some decent RnB? Ended up at the 30somethings club on Carlise Street,really good music enjoyed the night but the place could do with being a little busier,but i think it has great potential if you like that scene.Anyway wont be visiting the ice bar/orchis from now on.

Dropped in over the weekend- downstairs is apparently refurbished :hihi: - a lick of paint doesnt really qualify. The place is still a dive tho I overheard the manageress woman saying she hope to attract a better class of clientele- not likely, not only is more like a scruffy student union joint, but the door staff were the rudest apes I have ever encountered, and this was when the place was still empty so they hadnt had chance to get abused by drunken revellers yet. I was approached by two who barked in my ears "get yer coat off, get upstairs or get out. I got out- and wont be going back:nono:

Better people expect better service.

by the sounds of it your a miserable self opinionated jerk that hasnt a good word to say about anyone the place has been open one wkend and you criticise it because your not treated like a queen act like one and MAYBE YOUL GET RESPECT BACK!!

by the sounds of it your a miserable self opinionated jerk that hasnt a good word to say about anyone the place has been open one wkend and you criticise it because your not treated like a queen act like one and MAYBE YOUL GET RESPECT BACK!!

You want me to act like a queen?

The forum is for "selfs" opinions, you fool. Judging by your other thread you have a personal interest in this place and therefore your comments dont interest me as they are likely to be slightly biased.:loopy:

A new establishment will be judged on one and the first visit by most, and word then gets round. Thats why its important to get things right FROM THE START- EVERYTIME. This place got it wrong- and im not the only one with that view- See poll at top of thred. Jerk

i have no intrests in the club/bar whatsoever i just personally like it and think they deserve a chance and will promote my view to others. Having read all your threads you are very negative in every reply you have given. what is your problem queenie?

Deon.

I've read your posts and had nothing to do with the ongoing argument on this thread. HOWEVER, it is obvious that you do hace some interest in the venue. I'd probably guess your one of shiela's mates.

QUOTE:

the new manageress was extremly pleasant i recognised her from when she worked at halcyon and she has great ideas lined up for the venue give it a break and give them a chance.

If you only recognised her how do you know what great ideas she has. Are you a mind reader! I think not.

The place is going down the toilet and will be back as before once she goes. Oh and that won't be to long either!

ta ta

Deon.

I've read your posts and had nothing to do with the ongoing argument on this thread. HOWEVER, it is obvious that you do hace some interest in the venue. I'd probably guess your one of shiela's mates.

QUOTE:

the new manageress was extremly pleasant i recognised her from when she worked at halcyon and she has great ideas lined up for the venue give it a break and give them a chance.

If you only recognised her how do you know what great ideas she has. Are you a mind reader! I think not.

The place is going down the toilet and will be back as before once she goes. Oh and that won't be to long either!

ta ta

im no mind reader at all isnt it obvious ive spoken to her! didnt no that was her name but all in all shes very pleasant and i think she will do well.

Well, I might give it a go, despite my earlier prejudice-based rantings. Perhaps I could go to the Northern Soul/ Latin nights that you have brought to our attention, deon. I think it's really nice of you to act as volunteer promoter while having nothing to do with the place.

That's really, really nice.

Well, I might give it a go, despite my earlier prejudice-based rantings. Perhaps I could go to the Northern Soul/ Latin nights that you have brought to our attention, deon. I think it's really nice of you to act as volunteer promoter while having nothing to do with the place.

That's really, really nice. im just a nice person i guess?

Archived