Opinions on new Club Uniq (formerly ice bar/orchis)

peacenlove

Club Uniq, I...  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Club Uniq, I...

• Love it!
    • Hate it!
    • Preferred it as Ice Bar/Orchis
    • Don't care, haven't been, don't wanna!

i have no intrests in the club/bar whatsoever i just personally like it and think they deserve a chance and will promote my view to others. Having read all your threads you are very negative in every reply you have given. what is your problem queenie?

Heres another quote from Deon "i have no personal interest in this place"-

every sunday NORTHERN SOUL 9-1am drinks 2 bottles £2.50!!. Tuesday n Wednesday student nite a complete scope of music, drinks £1 a bottle!! vodka + mixer £1!!!!! 9-2am. Thursday Latino nite with dancers to show you the moves... drinks 2 bottles £2.50!!!

LOL:hihi:

Fair enough;) . I dont really have a problem with this place, just my treatment on that night by the doorstaff. Nuff said:nod:

have a word with the manageress im sure she will sort your problem out shes very approachable. In all fairness the door staff are new and are not sure of what to expect as it was a dive before wasnt it? :nod:

To some people it may have been a dive, but some of actually liked the place.

no clubs in sheffield play the music i enjoy now at all, and yes i have been in and its just like practically everywhere up and down west street.I guess if you are over a certain age and not a student the general opinion is you should be at home knitting or off to bingo then? And incase anybody was wondering....no i wont be going back in.

went there for the first time last saturday felt a bit uneasy because of its reputation, felt as though everyone was staring just felt uncomfortable, drunk up and got the hell out of there!!!!!!!!

:) Went out on hen night, one of the places we went in was uniq. not knowing what it was like before apart from reading your comments today making me wonder if we were at the same bar. The bouncers were very bubbly and coax us in as we were walking straight past. We had a great time in thier dancing to 70 & 80s with no problem as everyone was just out for a good time, then went on to Kingdon.:)

:) Went out on hen night, one of the places we went in was uniq. not knowing what it was like before apart from reading your comments today making me wonder if we were at the same bar. The bouncers were very bubbly and coax us in as we were walking straight past. We had a great time in thier dancing to 70 & 80s with no problem as everyone was just out for a good time, then went on to Kingdon.:)

me and my mates went in on fri and sat after work and and like yourself we had a great time the bar staff were dancing the doorstaff were really polite its just ashame people think its like it was before when its quiet the opposite:)

went out the wkend tryed new club uniq nothing like it used 2 be so chilled and friendly the music was brill,and staff smiley and friendly,the new manageress made a point ov cuming round and chatting 2 people never bin known great will be going bak this wk end 4 another brill night thanks uniq xx

To some people it may have been a dive, but some of actually liked the place.

no clubs in sheffield play the music i enjoy now at all, and yes i have been in and its just like practically everywhere up and down west street.I guess if you are over a certain age and not a student the general opinion is you should be at home knitting or off to bingo then? And incase anybody was wondering....no i wont be going back in.

DITTO!!!Try The club i mentioned in prevoius post o its on carlise street....This week was packed!!!Open till 4am too !Had a great night.

Archived