You helped with the car seat now info wanted

orbs

Hi, I'm going away soon with son and family but i am worried about the little one, he can run a lot faster than me n his mum, so i am wanting to know if there is anything on the market like GPS to pin on him just so we know at all times where he is. he is a blue eyed blond and i wish he was staying home, (thinking of little maddie)

Hi, I'm going away soon with son and family but i am worried about the little one, he can run a lot faster than me n his mum, so i am wanting to know if there is anything on the market like GPS to pin on him just so we know at all times where he is. he is a blue eyed blond and i wish he was staying home, (thinking of little maddie)

You sound quite responsible,I'm sure your not planning any solo Tapas trips!

Was just going to say, as long as youre not planning to leave him/them in the apartment alone while you go out on the p*ss then you should be ok.

Of course being abroad im sure youll be extra vigilent and there will be enough of you to watch the kids.

One thing that might be worth taking are those battery powered window/door alarms for if youre on the ground floor and the kids are in their own room,they stick on with pads and come back off easily when you leave.

Well don't do then seems to be the obvious retort.

---------- Post added 18-02-2013 at 21:39 ----------

Was just going to say, as long as youre not planning to leave him/them in the apartment alone while you go out on the p*ss then you should be ok.

Of course being abroad im sure youll be extra vigilent and there will be enough of you to watch the kids.

One thing that might be worth taking are those battery powered window/door alarms for if youre on the ground floor and the kids are in their own room,they stick on with pads and come back off easily when you leave.

But not guaranteed it seems?

But probably not - in same way that millions of other kids around the world gave not been abducted from hotel room, caravans and chalets while their patents were a few hundred feet away have not been.

A few hundred feet too far!

As it turned out that evening yes it was - but many many many others have done exactly the same.

No need for people to be putting tracking devices on their kids - millions holiday abroad very year without incident.

And no need for the OP to feed their own paranoia by quoting about Madeline McCann.

Archived