Website designer required for my business.. Any recommendations?

zrazzaq

---------- Post added 19-02-2013 at 23:56 ----------

Marx,

Can We have a look at your website please for inspiration?

Also many people have different tastes. It might be that you feel disgusted looking at a Pizza. But some one else may find Pizza a delicious dish to eat.

Let me make it bit more easy for you. May be you don't love a pizza from Pizza hut, but some one else out there love eating pizza's from Pizza Hut.

Depends upon individual's taste.

Just for your information, we are getting very good business based on our current website.

Kind regards,

Bonweb.

---------- Post added 19-02-2013 at 23:54 ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Hardie

I'm not a member of the grammar police. As a rule I don't criticise the grammar of fellow posters and did not criticise the grammar you used in your posts.

However, the grammar and spelling on your website is relevant to the discussion and I'm sorry but it's appalling. If you don't correct it you'll only get business from the semi-literate.

Jim Hardie,

Sir we are in process of correcting our mistakes.

We do appreciate your kind suggestions and thank you for your time you had taken to have a look at our website.

We would like to thank all of those who are giving us feed back as it will largely help us improve our services.

Kind regards,

Bonweb.

A team of five young and passionate guys, English is the first language of four of them.

And as I said when writing in forum posts we do not care much about spelling mistakes, as we are not writing website content here.

We will be careful next time while posting to this forum.

Kind regards,

Bonweb.

---------- Post added 19-02-2013 at 23:40 ----------

Please forgive our mistakes which we open heartedly accepted and we will keep on improving with time.

Kind regards,

Bonweb.

Nominate one of the group, the best writer, to proof read and edit all site content.

It doesn't look good mate.

---------- Post added 20-02-2013 at 08:58 ----------

I'm not a member of the grammar police. As a rule I don't criticise the grammar of fellow posters and did not criticise the grammar you used in your posts.

However, the grammar and spelling on your website is relevant to the discussion and I'm sorry but it's appalling. If you don't correct it you'll only get business from the semi-literate.

Sounds like a niche!

Moderator Note:

Ok, enough bonwebuk bashing now. The thread is asking for recommendations. Bonwebuk, have been criticised in regard to their website, and have been very patient and gracious in responding to that criticism. I think they 'get the message', and will learn from it.

ASG Media did our New Leaf Sign and Design website for an extremely low price, though we didn't get any SEO help.

I would suggest using a firm that won't exploit a lack of IT understanding and give you full control over the content that you write. You could use resources on the internet to help you make your own if you really wanted!

Hi,

Please feel free to visit http://www.matthewstinson.co.uk to view my portfolio. Please drop me a line if you would require a quote for the project in question.

Kind regards

Matt

I have also got Matt doing some freelance graphic work for me at the moment and can recommend him. He is not doing web work for me but the work he is doing he gets done quickly and to a good standard.

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

Try BRIGHTSTAR CREATIVE in St Marys Church on Bramall Lane, they are fantastic, with no hidden costs!

They have a great website, and ranked highly in Google - check them out.

They have loads of print offers available too on a monthly basis for large or small companies.

C x :)

Sheffield design services we used. Jonathan is his name. if you want to know how good they are try searching on Google for website design in Sheffield. they are top. that tells you something

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Sheffield design services we used. Jonathan is his name. if you want to know how good they are try searching on Google for website design in Sheffield. they are top. that tells you something

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

I'm afraid that's not correct. Evoluted are top for that phrase in search engine results. (When not counting Google Ads!).

Google places listings might be what you mean, though they are still below the natural search results. I'm not splitting hairs but I don't like to see a business being made out to be something it isn't.

Archived