Steelers v Braehead 5th MArch 2013 -£5 Ticket offer!!

Arena Mole

This is a very good offer.

If there's anybody out there who has fancied giving an ice hockey game a go, at £5 for a semi final 2nd leg I would certainly recommend this.

The 1st leg will be in Braehead this Wednesday.

Regards

Doom

Are tickets likely to be available on the door for this one?

I doubt it will sell out, so I would say you'll be fine purchasing tickets on the door.

If they'd charged normal prices for this game on a Tuesday night I think they would have been struggling to get more than 3,000 in attendance (midweeks aren't popular), but with this offer I can see 6,000+ turning up.

http://www.sheffieldsteelersihc.co.uk/orange-tuesday-vs-braehead-in-the-semi-final-just-5-p182001

Regards

Doom

All to play for in the 2nd leg at the Sheffield Arena.

Steelers came from 2 - 0 down last night to claim a valuable 4 - 2 lead going into the 2nd leg.

They should see themselves into the final with a 2 goal lead and a big crowd behind them, but goals can be scored very quickly in ice hockey and Braehead have a lot of offensive talent in their squad.

Get yourselves down to the arena to cheer the team on.....At £5 it's a bargain. :hihi:

Regards

Doom

We got our tickets at the weekend, although we couldn't get them in our usual place.

It looks like there will be a very good crowd for a midweek game (6,000+), although there should still be plenty of availability for those wanting to turn up on the night.

Regards

Doom

Archived