If you were on 'come dine with me', what would be your entertainment?

Lets suppose you were appearing on 'Come dine with me'. What entertainment would you provide for your guests in order to maximise your chances of winning?

Personally, I don't have a clue!

Please don't come back and say "I wouldn't go on it"...or ..."never heard of it"

What would you find entertaining if you were holding a dinner party with strangers?

Bungi Jumping off the house roof. :hihi: or Russian Roulette

Isn't a house roof a bit 'short' for bungee jumping?...Not sure I would want to attempt it!...Liable to end up wearing the garden!!

---------- Post added 19-02-2013 at 18:46 ----------

Id get some of my old wrestling buddies in and get thrown about a bit!

Good grief!....wresting?...Whoever would have thought that from you?

Isn't a house roof a bit 'short' for bungee jumping?...Not sure I would want to attempt it!...Liable to end up wearing the garden!!

---------- Post added 19-02-2013 at 18:46 ----------

Good grief!....wresting?...Whoever would have thought that from you?

With some of the guest I've seen on that programe I'd chuck em off the roof without a bungee.:gag:

Depending on the guests,car keys in the fruitbowl would be interesting.

I completely misunderstood the car key reference for many years, I always thought people were being very prudish about their cars :hihi:

On topic. The cheap and cheerful stuff seems to go down well so I would go for a cheesy game or balloon animals.

That's if there were any survivors of the food....

With some of the guest I've seen on that programe I'd chuck em off the roof without a bungee.:gag:

Ah...but it's a matter of 'playing the game'!...I'm presuming one wouldn't enter unless you 'wanted' to win.....yes there are some 'odd' people on there for sure...

Lets suppose you were appearing on 'Come dine with me'. What entertainment would you provide for your guests in order to maximise your chances of winning?

Personally, I don't have a clue!

Please don't come back and say "I wouldn't go on it"...or ..."never heard of it"

What would you find entertaining if you were holding a dinner party with strangers?

I'd make them wear nappies and put them in my Small Hadron Collider ... it's like a rollercoaster on acid.

Although slightly sub-light speed, it doesn't half clean out the bowels! ... as I accidentally found out when I thought I'd turned it off for routine maintainance.:gag: