White groups facing unspoken racism in UK

Could racism be anything to do with human evolution and our desire to survive, for millions of years humans have formed cooperatives to aid in their survival and anyone not in the group was seen as a threat to that survival, hence the reason for our violent past and present.

....and anyone not in the group was seen as a threat to that survival

It's not so very long ago in historical terms that the people in one's own village were "our people". The people over the hill were the "foreigners".

(In parts of Barnsley this is still the case even today :D)

How has Mrs Lawrence suddenly become an expert upon race issues?

A terrible crime was perpetrated upon her family, but she has no education or training in matters of sociology.

Being a victim of a certain crime may instil an opinion and interest in a particular field, but it does not automatically bestow knowledge.

How has Mrs Lawrence suddenly become an expert upon race issues?

She's become an expert because you've stated she is..no one else has proclaimed such.

A terrible crime was perpetrated upon her family, but she has no education or training in matters of sociology.

I have no formal training in fluid mechanics but I know how to turn a tap on...expertly.

Being a victim of a certain crime may instil an opinion and interest in a particular field, but it does not automatically bestow knowledge.

Instantly after the crime maybe not...Since her sons death I would imagine she has gained a great deal of experience and knowledge.

Archived