What games have you been playing lately

CorkerSWFC

Working through some PS+ games at moment. Just got a Vita, so got a backlog to pay through, including Uncharted, Mortal Kombat, Wipeout 2048, and Metal Gear HD collection. With Mass Effect 3 and Dead or Alive 5 on ps3 too, it means I'm a bit swamped for choice.

I've been revolving around a bunch of different MMO's last few months of 2012.. play one, move on, play another move on.. etc.. then starting back at the begining again... LoTRO, Rift, Tera, SWTOR, ST:O

Though I've been mainly Alpha and Beta testing Defiance since January, with some FFXIV v2 thrown in for good measure.

I guess it'll be back to the usual suspects once they're launched and cold hard cash is needed.. :hihi:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

(i) Mr Driller 2 and Pulstar (arcade)

(ii) IL-2 Sturmovik (360)

(iii) recently got hold of a PSP Go and, after a quick/easy/painless CFW'ing, a raft of games: both Ace Combats, Split/Second, Burnout Legends, Blast Off (mini), and SMS Choplifter (long-long-long time fave). Such a fab little handheld, still :)

Due to receive Bomberman World (arcade) soon, and very much looking fwd to that, and currently in talks to buy In The Hunt (arcade) as well.

Dead Space 3, just finished, good, but not as good as the first 2, and now Dead Island Riptide, almost done, just dont want to start the final mission before Ive mopped up everything else on the island.

Archived