Help! Charity ZUMBATHON needs exitable zumba instructor!

rneedham

Help! :help: Charity ZUMBATHON needs excitable zumba instructor to lead crowd of 300+ for ONE OFF EVENT in Sheffield 6

I am organising a charity event in Hillsborough Park on SUNDAY 19 MAY to help raise money and awareness for Sturge Weber UK.

My baby girl Hallie was born with a port wine stain on her face neck and body and was diagnosed with Sturge Weber Syndrome aged 5 months old (Oct 12)

Please see Hallie's Story on FACEBOOK for more info and like/join my page and friend account.

We are organising a massive ZUMBA marathon hoping to have 300+ people of all levels join in (£5 entry fee) there will be a raised stage and loud music to get you all moving! TO JOIN PLEASE VISIT MY JUST GIVING PAGE - HALLIE DAVIDSON

The event will also have several local businesses involved setting up stalls selling food and drink. Also, there will be lots for the kids, craft stalls, dancing drama groups, balloon modelling, face painting - I want to make it a day to remember!

If anyone reading this has any ideas of how they could help or you know someone who could contribute to the event in some way please contact me :D

WE NEED AS MANY SHEFFIELDERS TO SUPPORT STURGE WEBER AND HALLIE'S STORY. GET INVOLVED - AND HELP ME FIND A ZUMBA INSTRUCTOR!!! :help:

RACHAEL xx

Archived