REEVA murder case

just as a thought, how many women who stay with their boyfriends overnight and want to use the bathroom would feel they have to lock the bathroom door?

I wonder if any of the prosecution lawyers have asked this - does anybody know?

Maybe like most women she didn't want to be disturbed while in the ladies?

just as a thought, how many women who stay with their boyfriends overnight and want to use the bathroom would feel they have to lock the bathroom door?

I wonder if any of the prosecution lawyers have asked this - does anybody know?

Also: how many burglars, actual or attempted, would lock themselves in the toilet?

[A: none]

Also: how many burglars, actual or attempted, would lock themselves in the toilet?

and if you heard someone in the bathroom, during the night, wouldn't you automatically turn to your beloved, lying next to you in bed, and say darling, there is an intruder using our on suite - no response? - then it should dawn on you that your beloved is in the bathroom. :huh:

I would think a burglar would know who lived there and if he thought he was about to be killed by an athlete would lock himself in - the loo and the bath seemed to be a distance from the adjoining bedroom door - maybe that wasn't locked, if she was in the loo surely he must have heard a woman's voice or scream

Until he gives evidence we won't know if she had told him earlier that she couldn't sleep and had gone on to the balcony

I wonder why he didn't shoot the lock off - if he knew it was her why would he need to fire through the door?

This court case is an absolute shambles ,he will get off. I always thought burglars made sure they had a quick exit not locked themselves in.The court is full of press and media gear it is just like bedlam in a dustbin.BBC reported this morning he he now thought someone had put a ladder up to the bathroom window,this is in a supposedly secure gated area.The police chief seems to be a reliable sort NOT!

---------- Post added 22-02-2013 at 14:27 ----------

I would think a burglar would know who lived there and if he thought he was about to be killed by an athlete would lock himself in - the loo and the bath seemed to be a distance from the adjoining bedroom door - maybe that wasn't locked, if she was in the loo surely he must have heard a woman's voice or scream

Until he gives evidence we won't know if she had told him earlier that she couldn't sleep and had gone on to the balcony

I wonder why he didn't shoot the lock off - if he knew it was her why would he need to fire through the door?

Have you not thought she may have locked herself in the bathroom as she was scared of him.

This court case is an absolute shambles ,he will get off. I always thought burglars made sure they had a quick exit not locked themselves in.The court is full of press and media gear it is just like bedlam in a dustbin.BBC reported this morning he he now thought someone had put a ladder up to the bathroom window,this is in a supposedly secure gated area.The police chief seems to be a reliable sort NOT!

---------- Post added 22-02-2013 at 14:27 ----------

Have you not thought she may have locked herself in the bathroom as she was scared of him.

Yes, this occured to me

Archived