Is The NHS The Best In The World Anymore?

I think you mean provocative rather than reactionary.Surley posts are there to promote discussion and the best threads leave people with scope to respond in diverse ways.I am sorry so many of your associates are troubled by wind but I would prefer to be kept in the dark about such matters.

Very well stated dude.

Is The NHS The Best In The World Anymore?

Its the best if you come out alive and well :)

However, illness requires good management and there is lots of gaps everywhere! In the best interest of the patient...relatives MUST bridge the gap...24/7!

Hope thats helps :)

It's free at the point of use and available to all which is great but that doesn't mean there's no room for improvement.

It wastes money hand over fist, has too many middle management and is such a hulking giant it is slow to react and almost impossible to change.

That said, I'd rather be with it than without it.

The NHS seems to have a big obssesion with sexual health instead of real health issues. I remember a few months back reading in the papers about an NHS website aimed at teenagers that was informing them about strange sexual practices. It shouldn't be doing this it should treating real health problems.

Everyone knows it is being run down, like all public services, in a poor attempt to privide justification for privatisation, which will ultimately make it a much worse service than it is now.

I hope you didn't get up early to write that rubbish. Two, not one, parties would disappear into obscurity if they privatised the Nhs. Do you know any Tories, from government to casual voter who want the Nhs privatised ?

The NHS seems to have a big obssesion with sexual health instead of real health issues. I remember a few months back reading in the papers about an NHS website aimed at teenagers that was informing them about strange sexual practices. It shouldn't be doing this it should treating real health problems.

I would imagine Aids is one of the most alarming yet avoidable forms of communicable disease,so any sex education must be helpful.Perhaps it would be more sensible to look at the website rather than rely on a report?