Do you trust David Cameron?

Do you think that he has your interests at heart? Is he like you in any way? Does he struggle to pay his bills? Is it good to have another Etonian PM. Does he understand your problems? IF you think that he does not understand your problems (whatever they may be) , how can he help sort them out?:hihi:

---------- Post added 21-02-2013 at 23:08 ----------

This is not a political thread BTW.:hihi:

Do you think that he has your interests at heart?

Nope.

But there aren't many modern politicians about whom you could say that.

Ed Millipede sure ain't no Clement Attlee that's for sure.

Crooks, shysters and pathetic inadequates.

The British public get the politicians they deserve.

Is he like you in any way? Does he struggle to pay his bills? Is it good to have another Etonian PM.

All this would be irrelevant IF he were competent.

I'd rather have the Aga Khan as PM, dressed in top hat and tails, dripping jewels, walking on freshly scattered rose petals, pausing occasionally to wipe his feet on the benighted clods he's just knocked into the gutter with his silver topped cane.

IF he was any good at his job.

The Etonion guff is a smokescreen by the hard of thinking.

He is the same as most poliiticians in-so-much that he is self serving. The worst of the lot are Cameron, Osborne, Clegg, IDS and Vaz. The nastiness shown by this government holds know bounds and is possibly the worse UK government of all time, certainly it's much worse than the Thatcher era ... and I didn't think I'd hear myself say that.

Archived