Do you trust David Cameron?

He is the same as most poliiticians in-so-much that he is self serving. The worst of the lot are Cameron, Osborne, Clegg, IDS and Vaz. The nastiness shown by this government holds know bounds and is possibly the worse UK government of all time, certainly it's much worse than the Thatcher era ... and I didn't think I'd hear myself say that.

You missed Blunkett off that list. In fact you missed a lot of Labour MPs off that list for some reason. David Miliband for example earns hundreds of thousands outside Parliament and is little better than a part-time MP. And there's no way that this government is worse than Thatcher's. What have they done so far that matches the miners strike or poll tax?

You missed Blunkett off that list. In fact you missed a lot of Labour MPs off that list for some reason. David Miliband for example earns hundreds of thousands outside Parliament and is little better than a part-time MP. And there's no way that this government is worse than Thatcher's. What have they done so far that matches the miners strike or poll tax?

Do you expect me to name every MP? I said the worst of the lot.

And of all the posts you could have replied to, you decided to reply to mine. I can feel your hate from here, it's great to know I have that kind of affect on you.

Is Miliband still an MP?He is listed as a key advisor for Oxford Anal Ytics(I hope I have typed that correctly:)),and is a voluntary unpaid teacher of Politics at Haverstock School-lucky sixth formers!

Not entirely but more than our last couple of PM’s.

I'd agree, but not the 'not entirely part'. More like 'Not at all, but still more than snake oil salesman Blair and Brown was just a buffoon. Honest but an idiot.

I can't think of any current politician I would trust to run the country. They are all self serving scum, career politcians is exactly what we don't need.

I don't trust any of them, they all have their own agenda and it's usually that of whomever has recently stuffed alot of money in their pocket.

And of all the posts you could have replied to, you decided to reply to mine.

Because like me, he could probably hear your moronic Labour chanting from 10 miles away :loopy:

It's idiots like you that keep voting in corrupt politicians in places like Rotherham and Barnsley.

Seriously get over yourself, none of the major parties have your best interest at heart - they're all just as bad as each other.

I don't trust any of them, they all have their own agenda and it's usually that of whomever has recently stuffed alot of money in their pocket.

Because like me, he could probably hear your moronic Labour chanting from 10 miles away :loopy:

It's idiots like you that keep voting in corrupt politicians in places like Rotherham and Barnsley.

Seriously get over yourself, none of the major parties have your best interest at heart - they're all just as bad as each other.

Suppose it's better than the repeating moronic tory chanting normally displayed on these boards. Your point is? Besides, I'd be very worried if you hear things what you thought was said rather than what is actually said, if I was you.

Archived