Do you trust David Cameron?

Labour are far more corrupt than the Tories. Look at all the postal vote fraud that goes on in ethnic areas, all in favour of Labour. You may not like the Tories but they are not corrupt, they make it absolutely clear what they stand for. Meanwhile Labour still try and perpetuate the myth that they stand for the ordinary British working-class man when nothing could be further than the truth.

Labour are far more corrupt than the Tories. Look at all the postal vote fraud that goes on in ethnic areas, all in favour of Labour. You may not like the Tories but they are not corrupt, they make it absolutely clear what they stand for. Meanwhile Labour still try and perpetuate the myth that they stand for the ordinary British working-class man when nothing could be further than the truth.

Postal vote fraud also happens in Tory areas as well.

He is the same as most poliiticians in-so-much that he is self serving. The worst of the lot are Cameron, Osborne, Clegg, IDS and Vaz. The nastiness shown by this government holds know bounds and is possibly the worse UK government of all time, certainly it's much worse than the Thatcher era ... and I didn't think I'd hear myself say that.

:clap::clap::clap::clap: I remember Maggie, she was an angel compared to this shower of.........

Do you expect me to name every MP? I said the worst of the lot.

And of all the posts you could have replied to, you decided to reply to mine. I can feel your hate from here, it's great to know I have that kind of affect on you.

I picked on you because of your blind and slavish loyalty to corrupt Labour MPs. As far as self-serving is concerned Gordon Brown earned more than any other MP outside parliament last year. The MPs you listed are hardly the worst of the bunch. You just want this site to be nothing more than pro-Labour sycophancy and get annoyed when the truth about Labour is detailed.

http://www.thebureauinvestigates.com/2012/08/22/rolling-in-it-the-mps-making-six-figure-sums-outside-parliament/

My OP was NOT about any past Labour or con politicians. It was a straight question about the current dicta.....whoops ...PM.

Do you trust Cameron.......Yes or No will suffice.

Why?

Everyone says YES - then what?

Everyone says NO - then what?

What about if you get a 50/50 split?

You know, there has to be some sort of flimsy point to this. You are supposed to encouraging a discussion here.

or maybe you are worried that you will hear something that doesn't fit your agenda (whatever that's suposed to be)

I rather like the fact that he is rich. No point being bent if you have already got plenty of gelt.

I hope he gets in next time with an increased majority, I also hope he is big enough to keep Vince Cable in his position as he is by far the most able Business Secretary we have ever had.

I feel a bit sorry for Milliband, he has to carry the can for the sins of Blair and Brown and has to work with absolute charlatans such as Ivette Cooper and Balls.

Do I trust Cameron, actually I do. Would I trust Milliband? Yes.

Who do I fel would do the job best? Cameron.

Benevolent dictatorship anyone ?

Never. Firstly, there is no such thing. Secondly, democracy is one of the few political systems which, despite its faults, exists in a form that doesn't place too much power in one person's hands. The idea that one man can exist who will please everyone is naive and dangerous.

Never. Firstly, there is no such thing. Secondly, democracy is one of the few political systems which, despite its faults, exists in a form that doesn't place too much power in one persons hands. The idea that one man can exist who will please everyone is naive and dangerous.

Surely that should be one person.:)

In each party there's only a handful of sincere, genuine MPs with integrity.

Cameron isn't one of them ;)

The vast majority of them can be whipped to vote for the indefensible, for things that normal people find abhorrent. The war in iraq for example. Or the destruction of the NHS.

Archived