Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

This poll is closed to new votes

hi shirty

i read your previous thread which i can see has led to this one. Have you noticed how the opinions seem to running thin when asked for?

i felt that your beliefs were belittled which was out of order. i personally am not to sure about clairvoyants as they are making money from potentially vulnerable people-however i do believe in the spirit world and do believe that some people have developed a way of communicating with them. Since my dad died I,like your friend,would love to have some contact with him,but am scared of being ripped off/exploited-i would be really interested in knowing how you get on tho?

take care x

hi shirty

i read your previous thread which i can see has led to this one. Have you noticed how the opinions seem to running thin when asked for?...

That's probably because many of those interested discussed the issue of mediumship/spiritualism/clairvoyancy on the other thread.

Now this thread has been moved to the General Chat section, how about merging it with the Yvonne Clapperton thread, or bringing over the relevant posts? There was the making of an interesting discussion there.

I think if you do a search you will find this as been discussed to excess on previous posts.

Yeah well in my other thread I only asked if anyone had a phone number for a certain clairvoyant and all I got was a lot of abuse and was belittled by a lot of people, so I thought seeing that everyone is so opinionised on the subject let them get it off their chests in here.