Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

This poll is closed to new votes

• 1 month later...

Hi i had a reading from David last night, I was sceptical myself but I was absolutley amazed!!

I have his contact details that I can give to you but I think I rated do it in a private message and it won't let me message you?

Can I ask what the rumours are? Because something very interesting happened to me and if u find out he had something to do with it I will be very angry and also would never recommend him!

Hi,

I have heard lots of positive things about David Guthrie, the psychic/clairvoyant from Worksop. I would really like to see him, but so far I have had no luck in getting his contact details to arrange an appointment. MEveryone who sees him seems to be very reluctant to give his details out, I have heard rumours as to why but again people are very reluctant to confirm this.

I have tried Googling it, but I am having no luck at all. There are a number of posts on this forum about him, but they are all a few years old and there are no contact details. If anyone please has his contact details, I would really really appreciate you sending me them.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
I can her name is Yvonne Claperton and I think she is very good. She is based just off Abbeydale Road. PM me and I will give you her number.

My daughter went to see her - she told her she would live to be well into her 70's. She got breast cancer later and she always said that YC had said she would live to her 70s. She died aged 39 but she never lost that faith

My daughter went to see her - she told her she would live to be well into her 70's. She got breast cancer later and she always said that YC had said she would live to her 70s. She died aged 39 but she never lost that faith

She told me I would crash my red car, I probably would.....I don't drive :hihi:

And also I would be having an operation soon, that was 15 years ago, must be due anytime now

'Leon' at Southport, 01704 544930. He is genuine and honest. He's worth the journey to see. He is Jewish but when the Arabs come to London for Opec meetings, they send for him for the week. I know a lady who booked him to give readings at a birthday party, and he got them all correct.