wwp8

Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

This poll is closed to new votes

wanting someone to reccomend me a clairvoyant as we are wanting to hold a clairvoynat evening there is quite alot of us an so was maybe thinking of using a pub or some other venue please someone give me info asap as eveyone left it for me to sort out xx

But anyone whom you find would be a rubbish clairvoyant- surely he or she ought (if any good) to have known in advance of your need?

I booked tickets to see Joanne Gregory, she had an accident about an hour before the show where she fell downstairs and was knocked unconcious. Not sure if she is back on the circuit yet. Although I did think maybe she should have forseen that and cancelled the show? No? lol

Yvonne Clapperton is also very good, she is on Google.

I booked tickets to see Joanne Gregory, she had an accident about an hour before the show where she fell downstairs and was knocked unconcious. Not sure if she is back on the circuit yet. Although I did think maybe she should have forseen that and cancelled the show? No? lol

My mum and nan saw Yvonne a few times years ago. She said I would grow up to be a vet (animal allergies) or a dentist (couldn't do it, hate teeth and scared stiff of dentists). I would go to university (did one day at college) and travel all around the world (spain 2005) and would never have children (i have 2) :confused:

My mum and nan saw Yvonne a few times years ago. She said I would grow up to be a vet (animal allergies) or a dentist (couldn't do it, hate teeth and scared stiff of dentists). I would go to university (did one day at college) and travel all around the world (spain 2005) and would never have children (i have 2) :confused:

I saw Yvonne twice, well over 20 years ago. Still waiting for any of it to come true!

Yvonne clapperton is rubbish, me and a friend went to see her years ago, i went in 1st, then when my friend went in, she said to her "you have a really close friend, her name is, erm hang on, Lisa, yes Lisa :loopy:, id just been in to bloody see her :rant:

wanting someone to reccomend me a clairvoyant as we are wanting to hold a clairvoynat evening there is quite alot of us an so was maybe thinking of using a pub or some other venue please someone give me info asap as eveyone left it for me to sort out xx

If the clairvoyant was any good they would be ringing you, telling you you needed a clairvoyant

Edited by scargill
typo

cant believe people still beleve in this hokus pokus