wwp8

Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm fairly hardcore on this. I think they should all be locked in a windowless cell and be forced to sew mailbags for the rest of their lives. Fleecing bereaved, vulnerable, lonely people for money is a despicable thing to do
Don't most of them do it voluntarily for free,

It's all true. All the dead people are waiting to talk to their loved ones but they can't do it on their own. They need a 'gifted' person like Whoopi Goldberg who can talk to them. It must be so frustrating. I bet there is a queue of dead people wanting to talk to Jonathan Edwards like there is in jail waiting to use the payphone.

Imagine Aunt Celia's ecstacy when her neice has gone to see a medium so that she can finally tell her that she really did love her all along and the beatings were down to her bipolar disorder. I think the government should legislate for dead people and have a national standard for mediums as some are obviously fakes.

I'm not sure where Heaven fits into all of this or pergutory or anything else but perhaps someone can explain where all the dead people communicating with us psychic mortals actually hang out?

some people I know think that these people are manipulative scumbags and other people think that they are annoying bumheads.....

I think they're annoying manipulative bumhead scumbags.

Thats not very fair.

To annoying manipulative bumhead scumbags.