wwp8

Phoney or Fantastic?  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Phoney or Fantastic?

• Utter claptrap, just releiving the dim of their money
    • Great, helped me no end, wont have a bad word said
    • Sceptical, tell me more.....

This poll is closed to new votes

Are there any accredited courses that people can undertake in this field as there seems to be quite a demand for clairvoyants. Perhaps some of us have the ability to talk to dead people in us but need some coaching to bring it out.

Is there an authority that regulates clairvoyants like there is for mortgage brokers or child-minders or can anyone pitch in? What do people who use clairvoyants think?

Should there be more regulation, perhaps a certificate before someone can set-up shop or is it all just a bit of a laugh?

That's so funny when practically every poster is trying to tell someone not to go to a clairvoyant!!!!!!!
What's funnier is you're telling practically everyone else to stop telling this person that she shouldn't go to a clairvoyant. That's why I posted- "stop telling us what to do". It was a joke aimed at your failure to recognize the irony in what you were doing. Never mind.

Are there any accredited courses that people can undertake in this field as there seems to be quite a demand for clairvoyants. Perhaps some of us have the ability to talk to dead people in us but need some coaching to bring it out.

Is there an authority that regulates clairvoyants like there is for mortgage brokers or child-minders or can anyone pitch in? What do people who use clairvoyants think?

Should there be more regulation, perhaps a certificate before someone can set-up shop or is it all just a bit of a laugh?

http://www.snu.org.uk/training_awards/award_cat.html

:) yes there is

He did ask for accredited courses. With whom is the SNU accredited?

"A Diploma holder has completed a combination of SNU education courses, shown a high degree of practical ability, and passed Boards of Assessment. The Boards seeks, by interview, oral testing and examination of practical work, to assess the candidate's suitability for a diploma"

I want to know what the "Boards of assessment" require and what a "high degree of practical ability" entails. I have to follow-up on this. I wonder how much these courses cost and how many people fail to meet the required standard after parting with their fee.

• 4 months later...